So yesterday at my ultrasound I found out the babies both weigh a little over SIX pounds! If I last these next 2 weeks I might end up with 14-15 pounds of BABY! That is CrAzY! Also after my ultrasound I saw Dr. Dowswell and he said he was gonna check me and if I was dialated some he might move the c-section date earlier. I was SO excited...then while I sat waiting for him to come in. I thought about how I like sleeping at night..and how I am enjoying eating whatever the crap I want and not feeling guilty about it. And maybe I would just rather wait the 2 weeks. Because come Jan 28th there isnt going to be very much sleeping on my end, and I have big plans for losing weight after they come!
Well he checked me and my cervix is completely closed and he said I havent even "dropped" yet! I couldnt decide if I was bummed or relieved! Also, he will be out of town for a seminar the 21st-27th! And my c/section is Jan 28th! I hope I dont go into labor when he's gone! But he said if it did happen, I'd have Dr. Huish. Which is the OB who delivered my sister in law Jenny's twin girls. So at least I know I'm in good hands.
* Also the ultrasound tech showed me that twin B has alot of hair! that's exciting cause Bastien was mostly bald!
7 comments:
That is exciting! I am glad that things seem to be working out like you wanted. Yes, my doctor said he would induce me if I don't have Rowen some time next week! I'm waiting for my water to break too! You must be sooo uncomfortable carrying twins! Good luck with everything!
I am sooo excited for you!! I can't believe they are both 6 pounds! That's awesome for twins!! Good luck with everything.. Enjoy your last few weeks of being prego, or maybe just try to survive it.. :0)
That's awesome! I'm glad that the babies are doing well - enjoy your last couple weeks of sleep - probably hard when you are so uncomfortable! Good luck! Dr. Huish delivered both of my kids - he is a good Doc, so either way you should be fine! Keep us posted!
I can't wait!!!!!!
Wow! Hard to believe you have that much baby in ya!! I really liked Dr Huish when he delivered my second. I understand it being a toss up, having the babies out or sleeping. I am almost in the same boat, only with one baby not two! Good luck!!!
How exciting! I'm so happy for you guy's. I can't believe the babies are 6lbs each.
wow! exciting news for you! dr huish was my dr for my second pregnancy...and then dr. dowswell ended up delivering me...love him! either way you are definitely in good hands! good luck! :)
Post a Comment