EmbryJasper
Well this is Ana(Salena's sister) if any of you are wondering ...about the fast blog..on Salena's part.. she is doing great.. still recovering and the boys are amazing ...just like their MOMMY and Daddy.. I love em..and was sad to go.. but I know Salena needed her rest.. So I will be back ... soon hopefully .. I don't know how long she will be there but i'll find out ..
AAAHHHHHH!!!!! They are sooo cute & double the fun! :0) Congrats & I hope everything went well & that you are recovering as best you can.. Wish I could be there to see them.. They look like Bastien's brothers!!! :0)
I kept randomly checking your blog waiting for pics of them.. lol Of course I'm the first to comment.. :0)
Salena & Steven They are adorable. We looked this morning on your blog and we are so glad that our family go to see photos of the twins. We think they are so cute and can't believe they are here. Ashley & Whitney (the other twins) are so excited. Oh are you all gonna have so much fun. There is a reason these two babies wanted to be together: fun, mischief, perfect play buddies, lots of work for mom & dad, but most of all you will get double the hugs and double the kisses as your greatest reward. We are so glad for your little family. It jumped from 3 to 5 in one day. Love you lots and hope to see you both soon & the new babies. Love Vuna & Jen
Wow I was surprised to see them blogged of course I was hoping they were. Ana you are good! Hey Um I am coming to visit TODAY! I just wanted to give Salena a rest....But I am coming....Bastien looks like Lana did with thatsippy cup in his mouth and non smilingeyes...Uh-oh he is probably thinking, am I gonna get Mom's attention ever again. Poor Bastien You will, You will!
They are beautiful babies - I mean handsome! So precious, and good sizes too! Congratulations! I hope that you are feeling OK, and that you can get your rest!
Feel free to call me when you get home from the hospital. I would love to bring you dinner, come pick up Bastien to come play at my house, or clean - or whatever you need!
Well Congrats to you guys! They are adorable....and I am happy for you that they are now on the OUTSIDE! ;) Hope you get feeling better...and if you need anything...anything at all...don't hesitate to ask!
Ana- you rock! Congratulations Salena & Steven! Your babies are SO beautiful! And their size is amazing. I hope that recovery goes well so you can enjoy your new bundles of joy. Wish I was there!!!
Those are some big babies! YAY! Bigger means healthier- right? Please let me help you out! If I don't hear from someone soon, I'll be droppping by uninvited...
They are soooo perfect! Let me know if I can come and help with anything! I am ready to bring dinner or come and sit with them while you take a nap...whatever you need!
Well Salena .... U DID it!!! where none of us have gone before in our family...except for Jenny of course... Now if you thought you saw double shopping before the babies were born... now it's all doubles maybe even triple with Bastien...from Now on... I love them .. I wish I could be there right now to hold them again... I still didn't get to hold Jasper for very long...don't worry i'll be there to hold him soon enough... I hope u get betters SOON..but take it easy for now... see ya soon!! luv ya ...
17 comments:
AAAHHHHHH!!!!! They are sooo cute & double the fun! :0) Congrats & I hope everything went well & that you are recovering as best you can.. Wish I could be there to see them.. They look like Bastien's brothers!!! :0)
I kept randomly checking your blog waiting for pics of them.. lol Of course I'm the first to comment.. :0)
Salena & Steven
They are adorable. We looked this morning on your blog and we are so glad that our family go to see photos of the twins. We think they are so cute and can't believe they are here. Ashley & Whitney (the other twins) are so excited. Oh are you all gonna have so much fun. There is a reason these two babies wanted to be together: fun, mischief, perfect play buddies, lots of work for mom & dad, but most of all you will get double the hugs and double the kisses as your greatest reward. We are so glad for your little family. It jumped from 3 to 5 in one day.
Love you lots and hope to see you both soon & the new babies. Love Vuna & Jen
Wow I was surprised to see them blogged of course I was hoping they were. Ana you are good! Hey Um I am coming to visit TODAY! I just wanted to give Salena a rest....But I am coming....Bastien looks like Lana did with thatsippy cup in his mouth and non smilingeyes...Uh-oh he is probably thinking, am I gonna get Mom's attention ever again. Poor Bastien You will, You will!
OMG! They are sooooo cute. Congrats. I'm so glad eveything went well.
Thanks Ana!
They are beautiful babies - I mean handsome! So precious, and good sizes too! Congratulations! I hope that you are feeling OK, and that you can get your rest!
Feel free to call me when you get home from the hospital. I would love to bring you dinner, come pick up Bastien to come play at my house, or clean - or whatever you need!
Well Congrats to you guys! They are adorable....and I am happy for you that they are now on the OUTSIDE! ;) Hope you get feeling better...and if you need anything...anything at all...don't hesitate to ask!
thats so crazy 2!!! I cant even imagine one. Well i'm glad to see everyone is doing good :) THey are adorable, cant wait to see them in person.
Ana- you rock! Congratulations Salena & Steven! Your babies are SO beautiful! And their size is amazing. I hope that recovery goes well so you can enjoy your new bundles of joy. Wish I was there!!!
wow salena. over 12 lbs of baby! are you freaking kidding me! i am amazed!
congrats! take it easy and ASK FOR HELP!
Those are some big babies! YAY! Bigger means healthier- right? Please let me help you out! If I don't hear from someone soon, I'll be droppping by uninvited...
Congrats!! They are so cute and big for twins! I hope everything went well.
ooooooooohhhhhhh....so adorable! Cogratulations! How exciting!
Hooray! Congratulations Salena! That is sooo exciting! Get some rest in the hospital while you can! :)
They are soooo perfect! Let me know if I can come and help with anything! I am ready to bring dinner or come and sit with them while you take a nap...whatever you need!
Well Salena ....
U DID it!!! where none of us have gone before in our family...except for Jenny of course... Now if you thought you saw double shopping before the babies were born... now it's all doubles maybe even triple with Bastien...from Now on... I love them .. I wish I could be there right now to hold them again... I still didn't get to hold Jasper for very long...don't worry i'll be there to hold him soon enough... I hope u get betters SOON..but take it easy for now... see ya soon!! luv ya ...
Wow! Job well done. They look great! I can't believe you had over 13 lbs of baby. . . You rock!!
They are so beautiful!! Congrats Salena!
Post a Comment