Wednesday, May 28, 2008

4 months old!

It's crazy how big of a change 4 months is in baby world!

5 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Wow! Isn't it amazing how much they develop by 4 months! Shawn and I were just saying yesterday how Packer still looks like the same little baby once he hit the 3-4 month mark. Your boys are too cute! My nephews are identical and I still get them mixed up (they're almost 5!), but I can easily tell the difference with your boys. Oh man, they're so cute Salena!

Tina ♥ said...

They are growing so fast! It's amazing how fast time fles. They look like sweeties.

Anonymous said...

Yeah they change so much in the first few months...and they just grow to be more and more fun! I love when their personalities start to come out. i LOVE babies...Yours are too cute!

Ana said...

What a bunch of cutie buns...I luv these lil' guys..')

Bekah Parker said...

Salena! They are so cute. I am so happy that I was able to see them.

I have been meaning to call for the past week. Spencer and I broke up last week. All I can say is that it's just not right between us even though I wanted it so badly! Call me when you get a chance or I will try calling you tomorrow. Love you!