Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday morning...and afternoon

Before their baths...
..and after church
Embry's wearing his cute outfit gma bought him
...sorry Grumpy Jasper but you crapped all over yourself at church, so I couldnt take a picture of you in yours...

(I fed him and made him happy right after I took this)
...and I couldnt get Bastien to smile

Then, this is him after I told him I'd give him candy if he smiled for the camera...

He got pretty happy after that.

4 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Oh! Look how BIG they're getting & so handsome!! Bastien's so funny! I'm always cracking up at his personality!:) He's so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Dang those babies are so dang big...it is crazy how fast they are growing. That Bastien is so dang cute...what a character.

Holly Garvin said...

Your boy's are so dang cute!

Ana said...

love all these pic's ...funny bastien ... like father like son!!!