Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Bully

Embry knows how to push Jasper's buttons. Jasper is a bit on the whiny side sometimes. When he's in a whiny mood, just touching him the wrong way will set him off. Embry seems to see this as the perfect opportunity to suddenly tackle him or head butt him. I havent gotten a picture of that yet. But, Embry does it with this innocent little smile. I've never seen a sneaky little devil in disguise like him before.
He thinks it's funny when he pulls my hair and laughs when I tell him no.
Here's something I did get pictures of,
which is another one of Embry's favorites: taking toys away from Jasper.
Playing with Bastien's trains while he's asleep! Yess! No one to take them away from us!

Except for Embry... Embry: "Oh, but I needed 2 trains"

Embry: "Umm yeah, I'm gonna need that back"

Look at those innocent little eyes like he's done no wrong.

Jasper: "Just cause your a minute older doesnt mean you're the boss when Bastien is asleep!"

Best Friends again.

Old Navy had a Halloween pj's clearance.
I thought I bought sizes for next year, but they fit now.
"That's enough mom, that's enough!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What ward are you in? She is in Durango Ward and she lives in the Durango II subdivision... isn't that fuuny... you guys were in our ward for like a second at one time!

Camille Witter said...

I bet bastien has fun playing with them. But then again maybe he's like all older brothers and is totally annoyed.

Tina ♥ said...

My kids give me that SAME look when I pull out the camera. (which is often!)

Brandi said...

That is so cute that he can be so cute & innocent all while bullying at the same time!! They are soo cute!! :0)

Anonymous said...

that is funny...what I have always loved is just how young they pick it up. Loving your playlist.

Tuihalalalala said...

I love the hunch back "That's enough mom pose..." That one made me laugh OUT LOUD...Wow Embry is a little more you and Jasper a little more Steven.