Saturday, November 15, 2008

dont wanna forget

Sometimes we'll say "Remember when Bastien used to say/do this all the time?" And then it makes me sad that I had forgotten and didnt write it down. So here's a couple on my mind that I didnt want to forget.
Every morning as Steven leaves for work Bastien says his list of goodbyes to him:
"Goodbye.....Have fun...Be fafe (safe)...wov you...and the other day he added this one..."Dont let strangers get you".
-To my mom he said "Isnt that amazing?"
-He's heard that "Bleeding Love" song by Leona Lewis alot and he said,
"Mommy, my owie keep bweeding, keep keep bweeding"

4 comments:

Ana said...

also salena you gotta remember when i asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween he's all ..."I wanna be a stranger" cause their scary....he is such a funny boy...!!!!

The Roberts Family said...

how cute! I want to see him!

The Scotts said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! They are adorable!!

I'm glad that you are liking it so far!! Let me know your final review.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)