Friday, November 14, 2008

flashback pt 3

(I just realized about 90% of the pics I have in my computer are ones that my sister Ana took)
Leilana's 1st bday in the pool

my brother Sione, Bastien and Britni
(preg with Maizi! You look way too cute when you're pregnant, Britni!)

My cute twin nieces Ashley and Whitney

This was my favorite picture from my mother in law's funeral. Kevin and Steven

Our family back in June '06

Bastien's First bday!
For those that dont know about Bastien's drooling problem. It was insane. He could soak a bib in less than a minute. The bibs ruined all his cute outfits. ANd he drooled until he was a little over 2 years old!

Goin' for the Gold!

I just barely changed him into this shirt before his bday cake pics...

... look at that drool damage!

new to the whole present thing.

3 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

I loved all of the fun pictures! I can't believe all of the drool!

starsinmybelly said...

I am really loving all of the old pics! Especially since I have only known you for such a short time, it's cool to take a peak into your past! Thanks for posting these...you've inspired me to go through my old photos!

Enjoy your weekend :)
xoxo, Jax

Ana said...

Bastien is so little ....i remember his drooly wooly days...