Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Going through my picture folders...

I was going to try and remember things about 2005 since I didnt journal or blog back then. But it all seemed too overwhelming to try to remember things in order. So I just decided to go through a picture folder each day, pic the ones I like and try to remember what was going on then. Here's the first folder, Theyre not all in order by date and some are randomly placed. Folder #1
My bros/sisters and spouses at Mary's OPen house July 2004-before heading off to New Zealand to get herself hitched to Aisake.

Steven's dad used to hold Bastien almost the whole time we would visit! Bastien got to where he "knew" G-pa would walk around with him outside/everywhere, so he expected it every time he came over:)

The good old C&C days! I think this mustve been around 05-06.
We used to hang out alot and go on fun trips to Vegas, Kingman, etc. But, stuff happened called... Korea, a sudden plethora of kids, and England..we sure miss you guys and the good old days:)
Steven was just telling me the other day how he misses being silly with you 2!

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving in '05 and stayed with Christine and Jeremiah. Here's Bastien-5months, with his cousin Cody.

Can you tell I was a little worried he might be cold while he slept?

Ah, Bastien used to be SO good in his playpen. He could entertain himself really well while I did the dishes or cleaned. I wish the twins were like that. They hate being in the playpen.

Bastien's first Christmas (6 months old)
and our first Christmas as parents
in our first house we bought!

Right before Steven started Silver State Helicopters (RIP) He was determined for a while he was gonna learn how to play the drums. It was SO annoying! He wouldnt stop banging everywhere. Luckily he found a new love-flying helicopters.

That's the end of this folder.

This is going to take a while since I have 3 years of pictures. If you hate it, then you can make like a tree and get out of here.

6 comments:

starsinmybelly said...

OMG, I love seeing baby Bastien! I can't believe how much he doesn't look like the twins though, they all have their own unique looks don't they?

Too cute!

Camille Witter said...

haa you sneaky little devil! Man that picture seems so long ago! I miss living at that place. Hanging out was fun too, I see we were eating my fav, peter piper! Oh how i crave it here. It's funny to see the smaller pictures of bastien, that also seems like million years ago!

The Roberts Family said...

cute pic's i love it!

Ana said...

it's leave you idiot!!!.....

Ana said...

it's make like a tree a leave......
i bet you did that on purpose so i would just have to quote Back to the future...ha ha I love this post i might just have to bite your idea again and again...

Tawni said...

what a good idea to back track like that! way to go.