Bastien was the twins age (9 mos) in this first picture on Steven's shoulders!
Getting ready to leave for church. Bastien took a picture of STeven. He's very good at telling people how to pose. He said "Do this." (posing silly) and so Steven took his direction.
Jasper's definitely a daddy's boy. He was acting really grumpy, so I sat him by Steven and he cheered up.
Am I biased or is this not the CuTeSt little face Jasper is making!?
..playing in their little clubhouse
(the corner where the couches meet)
We have been watching season 7 all weekend (Thx Ana!)
Tom Welling=HOTTTT!!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

5 comments:
I love the zoo - I need to take my kids! It would be fun to go with you too!
Yes, Tom Welling is HOOTTTT!!! He's definitely in my top 5!!! Let's be honest, he's the only reason that I watched Smallville!
So glad to hear you finally got to go to the zoo..love the pics too!!! How did the kiddo's like all the animals?
I am diggin the new layout btw!
xoxo, Jax
I love the zoo! And yes Tom is hot!
your welcome....isn't it just so good!!!!! i can't wait to watch season 8....and here's two word's for ya ...Clark KENT.....need i say more...
Well salena ....
what about a twilight adventure i know you seemed like you did'nt want to do the midnight showing ...but come on it's only once in lifetime...ticket are available online at movietickets.com..and i don't know how long they are gonna last...so just let me know if your in or out ... so far it's me pretty sure dendi.. and Mary if finding out right now...it won't be the same without you ;0(
Post a Comment