We came home this afternoon, and we are doing great. This c-section was so much better! I feel great...(some thanks to percoset). But in comparison to last time I have had a much better experience healing. I will post more later. Things have definitely been DOUBLE EVERYTHING! But they are so cute and worth it:)
Bastien and Embry
Bastien loves his babies.
15 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! They are precious! Keep us posted. Get some rest! haha yeah right!
They are soooo beautiful! I'm so happy for you and your family :)
*big hugs*, Jax (jan/feb Twins msg board)
Wow you got home fast! You're so lucky they are so healthy! I'm glad to see you guys are home. Whenever you're feelin up to visitors let me know i would love to come see them and finally give you thier gifts :)
I hope you are feeling OK - your boys are beautiful! Looking at them makes me baby hungry - maybe you should post pictures of the 3 am feedings, so it will help cure it!
Congrats! Do you want me to come pic up Bastien to come play with Emma?
I love that picture of Bastien and Embry! So adorable! What day next week can I bring you dinner? Think about it and I will call you.
They are sooo adorable!! I am so glad that everything went well!! That pic of Bastien & Embry sure is priceless!! :0)
Welcome home! I hope you guys have lots of help...I wish I could be there & do something!!! Oohhhhhh! They are SO SO SO perfect! I'm so glad to hear that things are going better for you Salena- that's always a plus!:-) Congrats again!
wow, they are sooo precious. Congrats. I'm glad that everything went well! May they sleep well!
Oh my goodness they are just perfect!! I am so glad that you guys are doing great!! They are good size boys for twins!! YOu are so amazing!! Bastien looks so cute with them!!
Hey Salena...
How are you doing? . I miss...the babies!! they are so sweet.. let me know if you need anything .. luv U...
Wowsers they got bigger already....They are so cute! First dibbs on babysitting both of them...for reals night out with hubby. I can do it, it think?lol.
Okay Junior4 didn't really make that comment above that was me but i was using Ana's apple and she was updating junior4's page....ooops
Like I said Dibbs for Aunty Mary
oh my goodness!
it is still hard to imagine...TWO babies!
www.happybabyplace.com
nash slept through the night at 7 weeks and has SINCE THEN! takes AMAZING NAPS and always has! thanks to this website. it is a friend of mine's who has 4 kids that do the same.
check out the website! it will save you heartache and sleep!
(if you have challenges w/ it let me know)
They look so cute! They totally don't look like "twin" babies - meaning they're each as big as a singleton. Once again - well done on your part!!
I have to know: how much harder are 2 at a time than 1?
wow seeing those pics takes me back to the days when my girls were that small...what fun memories..and tiring! :) they are definitely worth it!
Post a Comment