Wednesday, October 22, 2008

fraggle rock face

It's a kinda long story how the fraggle rock face nickname came to be. But here it is. It crackes me up. He does it when he's being silly while I'm feeding him breakfast, or smiling for the camera sometimes. Steven teases me and says it's an ugly face, but then I remind him that Jasper looks exactly like him.

My mom bought him this little monkey beanie baby and he kept making his f.r. face everytime we showed it to him. LOVe it! I'd been making him do the face so much...by the time we got it on camera he already had his little f.r face ready before we showed him the monkey:) Here it is:

Dont worry Jas-we still think you're cute!

5 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Cute!! Look at all of those teeth!

Ana said...

jabers urrr so cute i could just bite your little checks.. LOL.. steven and his teasing Bastien is already taking after that!!

Gardner said...

Too cute! Your babies are getting so big! We need together again! I had so much fun last time!

Harris Family said...

Your babies are so big. I love the shot with them and their long legs in their car seat. I love that stage... you still feel like they are kinda still a baby, cuz they are in their first seat.

Tuihalalalala said...

little steven I mean Jasper so cute......!!!!