Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picture game!

Go to your pictures, then to your 4th folder, then to the 4th picture.. then try to remember that day. And tell us something about it.

Bastien was around 3 months old. Just another day hanging out at my moms house.
Steven was probably picking me up after he had gone home and showered first(after work).
Interesting story.
The end.
I tag: you, you and YOU!

8 comments:

Bea said...

Haha no way! I'm not posting it on my blog. It's my maternity shot (a bad one.)

Bad angle on the belly and all. haha

Harris Family said...

I probably wouldn't do it either, but it is a really funny shot. I will post it later on today.

Camille Witter said...

yea my pic turned out to be a little rediculous. But I think I'm gonna take you seriously on the lost numbers. I'll go post them right now. I'm scared what they will turn out to be....

Monroe Family said...

Your boys are so cute and are getting so big!!

Ana said...

that's a cool game ..i'm gonna have to check my pic's and see if i should dare!

Ana said...

okay i checked my photo's and i used this picture once before but i will use it again since it's a good one!

Anonymous said...

SO wanna do this but my old pics are stuck in our damn time capsule and since I SUCK with computers...stuck there they shall stay until I can get David to work his magic...I will have to keep this one in mind.

Cute pic of you guys though...you guys still look the same. :)

Tuihalalalala said...

I HAVE MOM'S OLD COMPUTER SO EVERYONE ELSE'S PICS ARE STILL ON HERE TO... SO MY PIC TURNS OUT TO BE vUNA AND HIS GRADUATION .i WILL POST IT ANYWAY...BECAUSE THERE IS A SIDE SHOT OF LITTLE BABY EVAN WITH A BINKY....AHHH.