Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tucson Trip!

Yesterday we drove to Tucson to visit my brother Vuna, Jenny and the kids. We stayed the night and had LOTS of Fun! And Jenny made these homeade pretzels that were the best things I've ever tasted!

Roasting marshallows

Looking for scorpions!

Our fam's 2 sets of Twins!
(besides my dad)

Today we went to the Pima Air and Space museum. They had a Wright brothers plane.

This was supposed to be the worlds smallest aircraft. It was tiny!

Wesley and Bastien

This thing was so funny. I cant remember what it's called. Steven said he should just use one of these to get some more flight hours.

The skycrane was huge!

This was considered a "small hand held camera" back in the 40's! You cant really tell, but it was ginormous!

The girls assigned themselves a twin as their favorite. And they ended up choosing their match. Ashley chose Embry (the 1st twins). And Whitney chose Jasper ( the 2nd ones). They loved the babies :)

Sad to say goodbye!

Thanks for letting us invade your NICE new place! We had a blast! Love you guys!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! It's always nice to get out of town & do something different!! Your boys are all getting so big! & they are all such lookers! :0)

Camille Witter said...

cool, family trips are fun. I hate tucson but I'm glad you found something cool to do in that place :)

Michelle Bebe said...

i wanna go to that museum! looks like tons of fun! how fun to have multiple multiples in your family! cousins are the best!

Junior4 said...

We loved having your wonderful family in Tucson. We had a blast with the twins and Bastien. We are so glad you came and spent the night. We really had a lot of fun and the twins are still going on about their favorite twins. Must be a strong connection from when the gang was in heaven. You have a beautiful family and we are so glad you thought of coming to see us in Tucson. Tucson is more beautiful than people realize. We have the best view of the huge Catalina mountains and we live by Honey Bee Trail with thousands of majestic saguaros. Thanks for the pics and the memories. Love Jen Fa

salena said...

I have to agree, Jen- the view from yuor house was really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fUn...Steven is freaking hilarious! Fun pics...I still can't get over how big your babies are. Holly crap! THey are so cute...

Bekah Parker said...

Oh my heck the girls are so big! What a fun place to visit and I am sure Steven was completely in his element. I am coming home for Thanksgiving so we need to do lunch!